Cherry-pick the best the Caribbean has to offer
Some people think that all Caribbean Islands are much the same – but that really isn’t true. Each island we cover has its own identity, its own style and its own landscape. Some of the islands have better beaches, others have the better restaurants and so on…
A two – or even three-centre holiday would give you the chance to enjoy and experience the contrasts and different characteristics that are to be found on individual islands.
It’s ‘Island Hopping’ – but for the 21st Century
Island hopping used to conjure up thoughts of endless waiting around for boats that never arrived, flights that were cancelled at the last minute, and whole days taken to travel very small distances!
But things have changed! We are pleased to tell you that we’ve arranged hundreds of Caribbean holidays visiting two or even three islands, with smooth, quick and comfortable connections.
We’ll make your holiday simple and stress-free
All our itineraries, whether around one island or two or even three, are designed around speedy, comfortable transfers, and no wasted time. You could have a morning swim in Antigua followed by a leisurely lunch and enjoy dinner in St Lucia.
We aim to make the most of your holiday time and make sure that you spend as little time in airports as possible. And as we’ve done it many times, we’ve got very good at it.
Some of our favourite itineraries on Antigua and three of our favourites on other islands…
Antigua and Grenada
These two islands can be easily combined with a flight via Barbados, where, of course, you could also spend a few nights! We can offer any mix of accommodation to suit both your budget and preferred style of holiday. This is just a suggestion for a 13 night stay:
- Fly to Antigua with Virgin Atlantic and stay for 7 nights in a Beach Cabana at the Inn at English Harbour on a half board basis
- Relax and explore the beaches and historic sites of Antigua
- Take a local flight down to Grenada where you can spend a further 6 nights
- Stay at the Calabash Hotel in a Junior Suite inclusive of breakfast
- Fly back from Grenada
From £3645pp including all flights and transfers
Nevis and Antigua
We can plan a trip for you which will give you the chance to stay in two stunning locations on both islands with time to explore each one. This sample itinerary is for a 12 night duration:
- Fly with BA into St Kitts and take a water taxi across to Nevis. Spend 7 nights at The Montpelier Plantation – a luxury boutique hideaway set amongst 60 acres of lush tropical gardens on the slopes of Nevis peak. The hotel also has a private beach club a short drive away.
- Take a visit to neighbouring St Kitts, which can easily be reached by ferry for a wonderful day out.
- Then take the short flight with BA over to Antigua for a 5 night stay at Curtain Bluff – a fabulous place to relax and enjoy the many inclusive activities at this remarkable hotel.
From £3545 per person. Includes all flights and transfers, with breakfast at Montpelier and ‘all inclusive’ at Curtain Bluff
Antigua & St Lucia
Combine the islands of Antigua and St Lucia which offer a wonderful combination of beaches, dramatic scenery and lush rainforest. Combine any of our accommodations on either island to make your perfect itinerary.
- Fly to Antigua with BA or Virgin – stay for 5 nights at Blue Waters on ‘All Inclusive’. Explore the gorgeous beaches of Antigua and historic sites such as Nelson’s dockyard.
- Fly to St Lucia early evening and arrive at East Winds in time for dinner – spend 5 nights at East Winds on an ‘All Inclusive’ basis, relax and enjoy the many activities on offer here.
- Take a boat trip down the west coast to view the majestic pitons
- Flight back from St Lucia to London
From £3995pp includes all flights and transfers
Grenada and Bequia
These two islands offer one of our most popular combinations and we can, of course, offer any mix of accommodation to suit both your budget and preferred style of holiday. This is just a suggestion for a 10 night stay:
- Fly to Grenada with BA or Virgin stay for 5 nights in the beautiful beachside Calabash Hotel
- Relax and enjoy Grenada for 5 days
- Take a 50 minute flight up to Bequia – over the spectacular Grenadine Islands
- 5 nights in the delightful Bequia Beach Hotel
- Take the 1 hour flight up to Barbados – check in straight away for the flight back to London
From £2430pp including all flights and transfers
Rainforest and Reefs of Tobago
See the best of Tobago visiting both rainforest and reefs. This itinerary combines a stay in the two lovely villages of Castara and Speyside, giving a real taste of island life.
- Fly to Tobago with Virgin or BA
- Stay for 7 nights at Castara Retreats on the west coast, soaking up the atmosphere of this traditional Caribbean village and local eating spots
- Visit the Main Ridge Forest Reserve – the world’s oldest protected rainforest – with an expert guide
- Move up to the north of the island and spend a further 4 nights at Blue Waters Inn on Batteaux Bay
- Enjoy the beach plus great diving and snorkelling or take a bird watching trip on Little Tobago
- Return back to the airport for your return flight to the UK
Price from £1395 per person including flights and transfers
Grenada’s “Golden Triangle” – a chance to see the whole island
- La Sagesse – in the South. Spend 4 nights in this idyllic beachside hideaway and explore southern Grenada. Eat under the stars – delicious fresh fish always on the menu.
- Then up to Petite Anse – in the North. Enjoy 3 nights in the spectacular setting of this little hotel. The views are stunning, the walks are great, and you can visit the Chocolate factory as well as the fascinating working Plantation of Belmont.
- Finally back down to Laluna – in the South West. Finish with 5 nights at this gorgeous hotel, just a few minutes drive from Grand Anse Beach but far enough away to offer wonderful tranquillity. A good base for exploring the southwest of the island with all its restaurants and attractions including the capital St Georges.
- We can arrange this wonderful 11 night trip from just £1930pp (low season) including accommodation (room only/B&B/room only), all transfers and flights from the UK.