Why go to Antigua? What are its attractions?
Superb sandy beaches, a strong colonial heritage and a range of stylish, top quality accommodations.…
- Antigua has so many fabulous beaches, turquoise seas and golden sands. Our range of lovely hotels – different from each other and style – are all in beachside locations.
- These hotels are perfect for relaxing but they all have excellent watersports facilities and other activities like tennis, yoga, pilates, gyms etc for the more active guests.
- Antigua is safe and easy to explore. The roads are good by Caribbean standards and it is easy to find your way around.
- The historical area of Nelson’s Dockyard and English Harbour is a fascinating and delightful part of the island. So much to see in the most delightful setting.
- The people of Antigua are charming, friendly and so welcoming to their visitors.
Why book with Just Antigua?
Because we know the island and its properties personally.…
- The Just Antigua team have visited Antigua and we have all visited the hotels that we offer.
- We have hand-picked a varied selection of places to stay on Antigua – we really think we have something to suit everyone.
- We can arrange holidays to suit every taste and to fit all budgets. We will work with you to create the perfect holiday in Antigua.
- We know each property in detail, which are the best rooms with the best views etc – all the little extras that you need to know.
- Antigua links well with other islands (like Bequia, St Lucia or Grenada) as part of a two or three-centre holiday. The Just Grenada Group offer a range of fascinating multi-centre holidays many of which feature Antigua multi-centre holidays.
Some thoughts from the owners of Just Antigua – Gerry & Janet Copsey
We have been to Antigua a few times now and each time we go we find new things to see and do – new places to visit. The range of hotels on offer is excellent and all have the superb beachside setting which is so typical of Antigua. We are delighted to be adding Just Antigua to our collection of islands and we are sure that our clients will love Antigua as much as we do.
We particularly love the south of the island and the fascinating historical area of English Harbour and Falmouth Harbour – home to the World Heritage Site of Nelson’s Dockyard. It is so nice to wander amongst the ancient buildings of the Dockyard, stopping at one of the many delightful little cafes and bars, marvelling at the sight of the amazing superyachts in the harbour. This is somewhere to visit again and again.
We invite you to ring us or our team to talk about Antigua – we would love to arrange a holiday for you to this beautiful island. We would be delighted to share our knowledge and help you to enjoy Antigua as much as we do.
- We have a range of properties to offer in Antigua –somewhere to suit every person, budget and style. We know the hotels personally and will be delighted to advise you in detail.
- We like the idea of dividing time on Antigua between different properties – the best way to see the contrasting areas of Antigua.
- All of our holidays are tailor-made – but that does NOT mean expensive. Antigua has its share of fabulous 5-star hotels and restaurants, but we know places to stay which are really lovely – and very affordable. We can easily arrange a holiday in Antigua with prices starting from less than £1400 per person.
A message from a famous Antiguan
“Gerry and I go back a long way – we played in the same cricket team when I came to Somerset in the early 1970’s. We have kept in touch and I have been telling him for years that he should bring his company to Antigua – I am so pleased he has now taken my advice! I look forward to seeing clients of Just Antigua on my home island very soon!”
Sir Vivian Richards
How about visiting another Caribbean island as part of your holiday?
It’s a long way to the Caribbean – so why not enjoy two or even three islands as part of your Antigua holiday? Here are a few examples of the many lovely two and three centre holidays we can arrange, with simple, speedy transfers between the islands…
- Antigua & Grenada One of our favourite combinations – two contrasting islands but both with beautiful beaches, lovely food, and so much to see and do whilst exploring these two friendly islands. More…
- Antigua, St Kitts & Nevis – Even more contrasts – adding the charm of Antigua to the delights of its two neighbours. Stay in Nevis at one of its’ four marvellous Planation Houses and explore St Kitts, which is easily reached by ferry for a day trip. Then relax at any number of top class places in Antigua. More…
- Antigua & St Lucia – The gorgeous beaches and fascinating history of Antigua combined with the stunning Pitons and lush plantations of St Lucia – a wonderful combination of islands and so easy to arrange. More…
Some of the nice things of our customers say about their holiday…
GW – London
“Would never have thought of doing a twin-centre trip but you gave us the confidence to do it. What a fantastic experience Grenada & Bequia tuned out to be – it felt like 2 holidays!”
ML – Bristol
“Everything you told us about Grenada was true – friendly people, gorgeous beaches and your list of restaurants and places to visit was really useful too. Great trip for all the family”
Our promise to you
We don’t sell holidays – we arrange them….. and we think there is a big difference. We will talk to you and we will listen to you, and between us we will plan your trip. Then we will make all the arrangements for your Caribbean holiday.
We will pick the best rooms for you, arrange the best flights for you, help you secure the best seats on the plane. We will handle any special requests you may have.
We will provide you with the highest level of personal service, backed up with the deepest and most extensive knowledge of every aspect of Antigua.
That is our promise.
Our other destinations
We have travelled extensively in the Caribbean in the last 16 years and, as well as Antigua, we have found other beautiful places that have charm and character. We have gathered deep knowledge of Grenada, Bequia, Barbados, St Kitts & Nevis, Tobago and St Lucia and we would be delighted to arrange a holiday there for you.
We also offer holidays in the delightful undiscovered European gem that is Slovenia - which is beautiful enough to be in the Caribbean!
Click below for more details about our other destinations.